March 20, 2021 1-3pm
Participants may attend in person, or virtually on zoom after registering online.
- RSVP and Attend Event Here
- Buy a Raffle Ticket Here
- Donate in honor of National Single Parent Day Here
- Read more about National Single Parent Day Here
Single Parent Advocate will honor some of the important people who have really contributed over our 1st 10 years serving single families.
We will also introduce our new team, take a look back at what we have been able to achieve for single families, and, talk about what’s ahead.
Single Parent Advocate has been supporting single parent families for over 10 years. The organization is dedicated to equip, empower, and encourage single parent families such that those that need help, get help, and those who want to help, can.
1 in 4 children are being raised in a Single Parent Home in the US today. Many of those struggle at work and home. The majority hang in the gap between poverty and self sufficiency.
Programs and services provided for families include:
- Safe Socials – support for nominated families on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Back to School, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Single Parent Advocate also helps families other times of the year.
- Education – online mental wellness and professional development. Bringing professionals direct to families to help them navigate.
- Scholarships- book scholarships for single parents in college working in increase earning power for themselves and their children
- Podcast – new in 2021 National Single Parent Day will mark it’s launch! Telling the story of single parents and their children
To support Single Parent Advocate and the families we serve, please consider serving on one of our committees, making us part of your giving plan, and spread the word about our efforts.
Huge thanks to the Huffines Auto Dealerships, Maithen Elizabeth, 5th Gear Automotive, Lantana Golf Club, our incredible volunteers, families, and donors as well as all of those who make our efforts possible on behalf of single parent families!
Families are nominated by area churches, schools, collaborative non-profit organizations and business associations for the unique type of support we provide. If you know a family that could use a hand up, please contact us HERE.